Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Street-Observer Flneur Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words

way-Observer Flneur - taste ExampleHowever, there are also areas where batch with the same cultural background come unneurotic or live together in groups. Therefore, I would like to carry out a mankind of research or rather a little flanerie to try to impinge onk an answer to the question Do good deal from different heathen backgrounds interact well with severally other in a multicultural city like Toronto? In localize to find an answer to my question, I intend to be a flaneur myself to carry out research in select places within a specified time on certain ethnic groups. Choosing specific groups and areas leave behind help in narrowing down results in order to make the research more effective and the results reliable. There are other related questions that I exit keep in mind while doing a little flanerie in order to stay tensenesssed on my topic. The other related questions for which I would try to seek answers are 1. When people from different ethnic backgrounds are int eracting, are they interacting in an ethical way? People belonging to different ethnic groups interacting with each other ethically or unethically in a given space of time exit be taken into account. 2. Why is there a difference in the behavior of dark and white-skinned people in the city? I go out expose the behavior of dark and white skinned people in areas where they live together side by side and in areas which are famous for multicultural events. 3. Why are there small cultural areas with people of the same ethnicity? The behavior of different accessible groups in areas with the same ethnicity will be observed in order to learn more active why they live like this. In order to get valid results, I will focus on threesome ethnic groups, viz. the Black Americans, the Whites, and the South Asiatics. I think look ating these three ethnic groups will give me an idea of the different ethnicities in general upon which I can lay down my research. I will study how people belongi ng to these three racial groups coexist peacefully though there are differences in their lifestyles. I will also contribute a study to see whether the differences in their lifestyles have anything to do with the differences in their behavior. I will also observe the behavior of these groups in a multicultural society as well as in their own ethnic communities. This will help me understand why people behave differently when they are influenced by a swap of environment. To get an idea about different peoples behavior in a multicultural society, I will observe the behavior of the Whites, the Blacks and the South Asians in Dundas square, where people from different cultural backgrounds meet. To observe South Asian peoples behavior in their area, I will observe their behavior down the Gerard Street in front of Indian and Pakistani restaurants. To know about the Black Americans, I will conduct the same research in the residential areas near Jane and Finch and for the Whites, in Yorkvill e. I will try to study the people in these four places within the space of a weeks time whatsoever the population is or whatever the weather is. I will carry out my research not only on working days but also on weekends in order to observe any changes in the behavior of people if there happened to be any special events.

No comments:

Post a Comment