Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Liquids and Solids Essay

The purpose of this look into is to psychoanalyze the properties of several gas pedalses, which were the products of a reaction, and examine the way the gasses react under certain(prenominal) conditions. These conditions, such as introducing a flame to the gas as hearty as oxygen and CO2, caused other reactions to occur. Experiment Before I began the experiment I gathitherd all my supplies from the given list in the research laboratory manual. From there I began the actual experiment and diluted the HCL hardened in a test furnish and then placed the ZN in the piping as well. I placed the jade and gas pitching plastic system on the test tube and arranged the tube in the well dental plate.I then took the test tube modify with piddle inverted it and placed on expire of the gas deliverance system, I had the well plate in a large public treasury in case of flow over. I then removed and placed my thumb over the opening so gas wouldnt news leak I lit a match and held it app rox. 1 cm outside(a) and allowed a small drop from the pipet onto the flame to observe the reaction. From here I took my pipet bulb and marked it in 3 play off parts with a marker. I filled the pipet with water and chasten it into the gas generation tube. When it was about 2/3 full of gas I removed it and set it facing down into the well toter as per the directions.I then cleaned up the other test tube disposed of the acid and washed the test tube and safety stopper with water thoroughly. I then began the oxygen portion of the experiment where I placed or so Mn into a test tube. I added some hydrogen peroxide and filled to nearly the top. I placed the rubber stopper with gas delivery system and put into the well plate in a straight position. I filled the pipet with water and once again inverted it and placed in on top of the gas delivery system. I then watched as it became displaced with oxygen and removed it placed my thumb over it so it wouldnt escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment